Application for Independent Contractor with Kingdom Konsultant Travel/Beyond the Kingdom Travel
This is a commission-based position. Please fill out all the fields.
● Must be 21+
● Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
● Must have a reliable internet connection, computer and/or smartphone
● Must be available to attend live and recorded trainings and meetings
● Must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn and adapt
● Must be able to work independently, but willing to ask for help and guidance when needed
● Successful candidate must be confident and capable of promoting our travel agency services to as many people as possible
● Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
● Ability to connect with people
● Strong networking Skills
● Ability to quickly learn systems and products
● Strong communication and negotiation skills
● Excellent problem-solving abilities
● Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills required, including Windows based platform and basic Microsoft skills (Word, Excel)
● Communicate professionally with clients pre/post travel as well as teammates
● Determine the clients' wants, needs, preferences, and budget
● Research, organize, and book all trip plans as needed by clients
● This may include booking: Hotel stays, Resorts, Car Rentals, Airport transfers, Airfare, Cruises, Tours and Activities, Concert/Sporting/Event tickets, and more
● Create Quotes, Itineraries, and Invoices for clients
● Create Promotional Materials
● Stay up to date with Travel Industry changes and Restrictions
● Handle any Issues that may arise during the Booking of or during Travel for Clients
● Your goal is to help alleviate all the stress and worry that can sometimes accompany the vacation travel planning process.
● Additional commission can be generated based on meeting sales goals
● Identify leads for prospective vacation and travel bookings
● Qualify leads to make sure they are serious about booking
● Secure upsells on deals closed
● Must learn a minimum of 4 travel suppliers
● Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel
● 1099 position
● Flexible schedule - make your own hours!
● You get paid after travel has been completed when your referrals book with us
● Travel Agent Certification is available (sales required)
● E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
● Access to deeply discounted rates on everything from resorts and hotels, cruises, sports/concert tickets, car rentals, tours and much more!
● Opportunity to work with the BEST vendors, such as Disney, Universal, Sandals, Riu Resorts, Karisma, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, Virgin Voyages, and countless others!